Green tea how to lose weight
Green tea how to lose weight ، Losing weight may be yours most important priority but you are if you are not willing to spend hours jogging or conducting any other sort of physical exercises and activities then weight loss effects of green tea may be helpful just for you.
Another major advantage of using green tea as weight loss aid is that there are no worries about any side effects like when you buy weight losing pills or products available for sale. Health is probably the most important issue for every person.
There is no point in being skinny and having no health. One should give the importance to his/her health. Health should not be compromised at any cost.
So for maintaining good health and shedding the extra weight from your body the best way is to start drinking green tea for weight loss.
It is another of the types of tea grown and drunk all over the world. But its benefits just like its weight loss effects and the way it is processed makes it different from the others.
It is prepared by steaming the leaves of the plant Camellia Sinensis. Leaves of this plant are picked up as soon as they are dried.
This stops any process in the leaves and helps conserving the nutrition present in the leaves, these nutrition are essential for green tea weight loss effects. Steaming of these leaves helps the nutrition not to get converted into any other substance or compound.
This type of tea also contains various antioxidant substances. It undergoes least oxidation at the time of its preparation.
Green Tea Weight Loss The spectacular benefits offered do not only include reduction of the pounds but also help to keeps you healthy and fit. All the following ingredients are contained in this type of tea:
The amazing benefits of green tea
These ingredients are important for fighting diseases and for thermogenesis what is a process of creating heat in the body. This functions in order to keep the body’s temperature constant.
Green tea has the ability to increase metabolism of fats. It means in other words that it increases the capacity of body to burn all the fats much faster.
Various scientific studies revealed that it also contains caffeine. Another of the nutrients is known as EGCG (Epigallocatechine). This nutrient is supposed to be one of the important factors that contribute to its weight loss effects.
EGCG also helps boosting Norepinephrine (also known as Noradrenaline). The result is boosting of metabolism of human body and at the same time lowering appetite.
Many people that are health conscious prefer quality over quantity. Many of them start to drink green tea, simple because at the same time it helps keeping them fin and has enjoyable taste also for connoisseurs. The release of glucose is also controlled lowering the intake of calories.
Green Tea Weight Loss Benefits All the benefits of green tea just do not end on weight loss. Another benefit is maintaining levels of LDL cholesterol and sugar in the body. So even after reaching desired weight green tea is great help in keeping it.
Reduction of chances of cardiovascular diseases, Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s are another probable effects just as well as inhibition of any increase in blood pressure.
Green tea was used in the east many years ago for the health and for its weight loss benefits. But with the medical and scientific attraction towards this source of health now it is appreciated and used world wide.
It has done wonders for many people and this is the reason that it is one of the most consumed drinks world wide.
There is no perfect recommended green tea dosage that would be best for losing weight. The overall consensus is that 1 to 3 cups of day can help you with your efforts to loose some pounds. As already explained it not only helps to burn calories but it is also effective in decreasing level of calories in your body.
One of many magazine studies recently confirmed that a person who drinks from 2 to 3 cups of green tea on daily basis has high probability to live cancer free for three more years than person who doesn’t. Just as well as it was reported that it can help to decrease the symptoms of another serious autoimmune disease – the rheumatoid arthritis.
Green tea has many advantages. Its intake will surely help you lose your weight. It is a lot easier to lose your extra pounds this way rather than spending hours on treadmill. Although, adding green tea consumption to your exercise and diet offorts can help you even more!
Green Tea Benefits
Green tea was discovered by the Chinese over 4000 years ago. It is used for its medicinal and herbal powers. Its leaves are not oxidized but they are steamed to preserve its nutrition, therefore there are known many green tea benefits to human health.
Here are the most important benefits of green tea:
1. Green Tea Benefits1. It is believed to have polyphenols in it, which helps it burn the calories and maintaining the heat of the body.
2. Its leaves contain EGCG which helps the body to fight the cancer cells and does not allow them to enter the body.
3. It also minimizes the risk of strokes in the body.
4. It has satisfying effects on hypertension and cholesterol.
5. One of its ingredient Catechine helps destroy bacteria which causes food poisoning in the stomach.
6. It also helps in suppressing appetite.
7. It is also believed that t is very beneficial for oral hygiene.
8. It is accepted that this type of tea is quite healthy for the heart.
9. It is believed to work well in improving the functioning of the immune system.
10. Green tea is fabulous for diet conscious people.
Benefits of drinking green tea
11. Its ingredients help increasing the rate of burning of fat and calories.
12. Some of substances that are found in green tea modify the utility of norepinephrine a kind of hormone.
13. It is understood that it helps preventing rheumatoid arthritis.
14. Another of green tea benefits is that it helps you in knowing when your stomach is full so there is no need to overeat.
15. It increases you stamina and increases the energy. Thus helps you to do more work.
16. It is used for generations for solving problems of indigestion or depression.
17. Green tea benefits your health by removing free radicals.
18. It is working miracles for diabetes and blood pressure problems.
19. It is also reported that that it cures many skin related problems.
20. It can also give solution to major diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
21. It also opposes HIV.
Green tea is now the 2nd most popular drink consumed worldwide after water. It has many beneficial roles which have made it very common among individuals.
Following are the direct benefits of green tea:
1. CANCER: It reduces the risk of cancer in a person. The antioxidants which are present in this tea are very effective and much more powerful than any antioxidant.
2. HEART DISEASE: It lowers the risk of any heart disease and strokes. It also reduces the levels of cholesterol in the body.
3. ANTI AGING: This tea contains polyphenols, a kind of antioxidant, which helps the body fight against free radicals. This in a way helps in longevity of your life.
4. WEIGHT LOSS: It is the main reason why it is the most consumed drink. It naturally helps the body lose the extra weight. It helps burning fat and reducing calories.
5. SKIN: The antioxidants present in this tea help the body to protect from the ill effects of free radicals
6. ARTHRITIS: It can be very helpful in lowering the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. It saves the cartilage by killing the enzymes that attack the cartilage.
7. BONES: Its leaves are rich in fluoride content. This helps this tea to keep your bones very strong. Everyday consumption can help improve and maintain your bones density.
8. CHOLESTEROL: Drinking green tea helps lower your levels of cholesterol. It also maintains the perfect ratio of the good and the bad cholesterol.
9. OBESITY: It inhibits the movement and flow of glucose in cells and this helps it prevent your body from obesity.
10. DIABETES: It enhances the metabolism of glucose and lipid in the body. Thus it impedes the increase in sugar level.
11. LIVER DISEASE: This tea helps patients with transplant surgeries by lowering the chances of any failure in transplant. In fatty liver cells it removes the free radicals.
12. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE: It controls the angiotensin which controls blood pressure. Hence it lowers the risk of high blood pressure and the problems that occur with higher blood pressure.
13. FOOD POISONING: The presence of Catechine in this tea helps it to destroy the bacteria that cause food poisoning.
14. IMMUNITY: The presence of flavanoid and antioxidant polyphenols help in amplifying your immune system.
There are many types of the green tea made by varied processes and hence tastes differently. Some are mild and some are strong, but they all have great weight loss and other benefits. Its weight loss benefits are probably the main reason why more and more women start drinking this type of tea.
Green Tea Diet For Weight Loss
The green tea diet has received a lot of attention over the past few years. It seems that everyone is talking about the benefits of this type of tea as it is deemed a very good way to both improve one’s health and to lose unwanted weight.
Green tea is one of Mother Nature’s wonders as it has been used for thousands of years in Asian cultures and within medicine to treat a wide variety of ailments. It is also beneficial in boosting the immune system to combat all types of viruses.
Tea Diet The health benefits
Tea Diet The health benefits of this type of tea are obvious and hard to dispute but how does the green tea diet help you to shed unwanted weight and stay slim? In order to understand this, you first must know that the main ingredient in green tea is polyphenol which is an effective metabolism booster which helps the body burn fat.
Such a diet plan based on green type of tea is a rather simple one as you only need to drink some tea at mealtimes and ensure that you eat healthy food in moderation. You will find that your appetite will be suppressed and that your metabolic rate will increase, which helps you to lose weight.
There are many ways to undergo a diet plan based on green tea as you can take green tea based pills, tablets or use patch. Let’s take a look at each type of these alternative weight loss options so that you can determine which type you might like to try.
- Pills are very popular among dieters due to how easy they are to take. The pills contain the same constituents the ancient Chinese green tea leaf contains as they are made from minimally processed leaves.
This equates to the pills being able to provide the same powerful benefits of the immune system boosting and fat-burning polyphenols without having to drink several cups of tea a day.
To Get : Green tea click here
- Patch offers a dieter a rather new way to take part in a diet plan. The typical, high quality green tea diet patch delivers an even level of about 300mg of polyphenols into the system over a period of 24 hours.
You simply adhere a patch to your body such as to your upper arm and forget it – there is no brewing necessary or any pills to forget about taking.
To Get : qrxlabs glycolic acid 20% resurfacing pads Click Here
- Tablets work like pills. The difference between the two is that tablets are made using compression wherein pills are prepared by rolling a soft mass into a rounded shaped.
The tablets are either round or in the shape of capsules and they often are stamped with letters, numbers or symbols. Many people prefer taking tablets as opposed to drinking the tea in its natural form due to how convenient it is to simply swallow a tablet at mealtime.
To Get : green tea pills for weight loss Click Here
If you are interested in starting a diet plan based on green tea, it is completely up to you how you ingest the tea. If you are a busy individual, the patch may be for you. Otherwise, consider buying high quality green tea pills or tablets which you can simply swallow with water and get on your way to a new, slimmer you.
You should know that the majority of people who decide to follow a tea diet plan opt to drink natural green tea. Freshly brewed tea not only tastes great but it also eliminates having to worry that the quality and effectiveness of the tea has been compromised in any way. There is nothing better than the real thing.